A beautifully presented 2 bedroom terraced house, located in a popular cul-de-sac to the South side of Beverley, easily accessible for Hull, Cottingham & Beverley. Briefly comprising:- Entrance hall with staircase off, fully fitted modern kitchen, integral gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer & washing machine. Ground floor cloakroom, lounge & conservatory. To 1st floor:- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & built in cupboard, 2nd small double/single bedroom and bathroom with shower over. Mostly laminate flooring throughout. Allocated parking & visitor parking to the front & lovely low maintenance garden with decking to the rear of the property.
Beautifully presented 2 bed terraced house to the South side of Beverley. Entrance hall with staircase off, fully fitted modern kitchen, integral gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer & washing machine. Ground floor cloakroom, lounge & conservatory. To 1st floor:- Master bedroom built in storage cupboard and fitted wardrobes, 2nd small double/single bedroom and bathroom with shower over. Allocated parking with visitor parking to front, rear garden with decking. KITCHEN
with integrated oven/hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and free standing washing machine DOWNSTAIRS WC
with pedestal sink and separate wc LIVING ROOM
large family room with laminate flooring and French doors leading to the conservatory CONSERVATORY
large conservatory with French doors leading out to the rear garden MASTER BEDROOM
large double bedroom with laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard and mirrored fitted wardrobes BEDROOM TWO
small double bedroom with laminate flooring BATHROOM
family bathroom with pedestal sink, WC, bath with shower over EXTERIOR
allocated off street parking space to the front of the property the rear garden is low maintenance with decking
- Please note all properties are available and provided "as seen" on the viewing. Applicants must ensure that they are satisfied with the contents and condition of the property before applying. Any changes or amendments must be requested in writing on application, prior to acceptance to RPMS.
- Pets maybe accepted, dependent on marketing and by negotiation. RPMS charge an extra £10 per calendar month rent per pet (excluding caged i.e hamster, snake, rabbit, birds or fish). Tenants must also sign an Addendum to the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Be first to new properties and sneak peeks on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rpmsletting/)
Details of our fees can be found on our website - www.rpms.co.uk/tenants/fees/
- RPMS Letting are members of ARLA Property Mark and are covered by their client money protection scheme (www.arla.co.uk)
- RPMS are members of the Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk)