Modern three bedroom detached house off Holmechurch Lane in Beverley. It is perfectly located for access to Hull via the A1079 and the coastal towns of Hornsea and Bridlington, motorways and the city of York. The train station, bus station and the recently opened Flemingate retail centre are all less than a mile away on foot. The property is in the catchment area for St Nicolas primary school and Beverley Grammar/Beverley High School secondary schools and briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Diner to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and to the exterior a single garage and patio garden.
> 13' 10" x 15' 4" (4.22m x 4.69m) 4.22m (narrowing to 3.23m) x 4.69m A spacious room with an electric fire and access to the sunny conservatory. KITCHEN/DINER
> 8' 10" x 12' 4" (2.70m x 3.78m) Located at the back of the house with access to the back garden, a gas hob an integrated electric oven. CONSERVATORY
> 8' 2" x 11' 8" (2.5m x 3.58m) With a laminate floor this conservatory is a useful and spacious addition to the main living area. W.C
> 2' 5" x 5' 7" (0.76m x 1.72m) ground floor WC with sink BATHROOM
> 6' 6" x 5' 10" (2m x 1.80m) Family bathroom with electric shower over the bath and three piece suite MASTER BEDROOM
> 8' 11" x 19' 1" (2.72m x 5.84m) 2.72m (narrowing to 2.47m) x 5.84m This room benefits from some fitted furniture and wardrobes. The hot water tank is also located in a cupboard in this bedroom. BEDROOM
> 6' 10" x 9' 3" (2.10m x 2.83m) 2.10m (narrowing to 1.82m) x 2.83 This bedroom is located at the back of the house and benefits from some shelving. BEDROOM/STUDY
> 9' 1" x 6' 9" (2.79m x 2.07m) This room benefits from a fixed desk and is located at the front of the house.
- Please note all properties are available and provided "as seen" on the viewing. Applicants must ensure that they are satisfied with the contents and condition of the property before applying. Any changes or amendments must be requested in writing on application, prior to acceptance to RPMS.
- Pets maybe accepted, dependent on marketing and by negotiation. RPMS charge an extra £10 per calendar month rent per pet (excluding caged i.e hamster, snake, rabbit, birds or fish). Tenants must also sign an Addendum to the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Be first to new properties and sneak peeks on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rpmsletting/)
Details of our fees can be found on our website - www.rpms.co.uk/tenants/fees/
- RPMS Letting are members of ARLA PropertyMark and are cover by their client money protection scheme (www.arla.co.uk)
- RPMS are members of the Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk)