Lovely three bedroom semi detached cottage, located in the quaint village of Bishop Burton. Fitted Kitchen, CONSERVATORY, Lounge/diner with fireplace, two DOUBLE bedrooms with fitted furniture and one with EN-SUITE, fully fitted bathroom with SHOWER over, front and rear gardens and OFF STREET parking and SINGLE GARAGE
Lovely three bedroom semi detached cottage located in the quaint village of Bishop Burton. The property is NEUTRALLY DECORATED throughout and comprises; fitted Kitchen, CONSERVATORY, OPEN PLAN lounge/diner, two DOUBLE bedrooms with fitted furniture and one with EN-SUITE, bathroom with SHOWER over, front and rear gardens and OFF STREET parking and SINGLE GARAGE ENTRANCE HALL
with laminate flooring, window with window dressings, stairs off leading to 1st floor WC 2' 9" x 5' 3" (0.84m x 1.6m)
with laminate flooring, window with window dressings, W.C., sink LIVING ROOM 12' 9" x 14' 7" (3.89m x 4.460m)
open plan with laminate flooring, window with window dressing, fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard DINING ROOM 7' 8" x 9' 3" (2.36m x 2.84m)
open plan with laminate flooring, double doors leading to conservatory CONSERVATORY 13' 8" x 8' 11" (4.190m x 2.739m)
with tiled flooring, windows with window dressings, patio doors leading to rear garden, access into dining room and kitchen KITCHEN 9' 3" x 8' 0" (2.839m x 2.444m)
with tiled flooring, window with window dressings, wall & base units, wall mounted boiler, electric oven & hob, two under counter spaces for appliances BEDROOM 11' 10" x 8' 6" (3.63m x 2.60m)
double size with carpet, window with window dressings, fitted wardrobes, en-suite off ENSUITE 0' 0" x 0' 0"
with vinyl flooring, separate shower cubicle, W.C., sink, wall mounted cupboard BEDROOM 2 9' 2" x 9' 4" (2.80m x 2.86m)
double size with carpet, window with window dressings, fitted wardrobes BEDROOM 3 8' 11" x 6' 11" (2.736m x 2.113m)
single size with carpet, storage cupboard, window with window dressings BATHROOM 7' 2" x 5' 6" (2.18m x 1.68m)
fully tiled with vinyl flooring, white 3-piece bathroom suite with shower over bath EXTERIOR
front & rear lawned gardens with shrubs & bushes, off street parking to the rear with single garage
- Please note all properties are available and provided "as seen" on the viewing. Applicants must ensure that they are satisfied with the contents and condition of the property before applying. Any changes or amendments must be requested in writing on application, prior to acceptance to RPMS.
- Pets maybe accepted, dependent on marketing and by negotiation. RPMS charge an extra £10 per calendar month rent per pet (excluding caged i.e hamster, snake, rabbit, birds or fish). Tenants must also sign an Addendum to the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Be first to new properties and sneak peeks on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rpmsletting/)
Details of our fees can be found on our website - www.rpms.co.uk/tenants/fees/
- RPMS Letting are members of ARLA PropertyMark and are cover by their client money protection scheme (www.arla.co.uk)
- RPMS are members of the Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk)