LARGE detached property located in the popular village of Cottingham and is within WALKING DISTANCE of the village centre. The property has been recently REFURBISHED throughout to include modern bathroom and kitchen. The property also benefits from TWO DRIVEWAYS & GARAGE, 3 RECEPTION rooms including CONSERVATORY & separate UTILITY room.
PET RENT- £1010PCM. LARGE detached property located in the popular village of Cottingham and is within WALKING DISTANCE of the village centre. The property has been recently REFURBISHED throughout to include modern bathroom and kitchen. The property also benefits from TWO DRIVEWAYS & GARAGE, 3 RECEPTION rooms including CONSERVATORY & separate UTILITY room. ENTRANCE HALL 7' 11" x 10' 2" (2.434m x 3.105m) WC 5' 10" x 2' 9" (1.794m x 0.849m) STUDY 11' 9" x 6' 11" (3.590m x 2.115m) LOUNGE 10' 11" x 22' 0" (3.338m x 6.722m)
> with fireplace & staircase off DINING ROOM 9' 6" x 10' 7" (2.913m x 3.232m)
> with doors leading to rear garden KITCHEN 10' 11" x 10' 7" (3.337m x 3.244m)
> with electric oven & hob & integrated dishwasher CONSERVATORY 11' 6" x 18' 10" (3.530m x 5.742m)
> with doors leading to rear garden UTILITY ROOM 5' 3" x 5' 9" (1.604m x 1.754m)
> with large freezer MASTER BEDROOM 15' 10" x 11' 4" (4.850m x 3.477m)
> with mirrored wardrobes BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 10' 10" (3.676m x 3.327m)
> with fitted wardrobes BEDROOM 3 12' 11" x 8' 9" (3.958m x 2.677m)
> with fitted cupboard BEDROOM 4 8' 9" x 7' 9" (2.686m x 2.372m)
> with fitted cupboard BATHROOM 7' 3" x 8' 8" (2.219m x 2.649m)
> with shower over the bath, built-in laundry hamper, heated towel rail, built-in storage EXTERIOR
> front & rear lawned gardens, two driveways & further off street parking for several cars, single garage with electric up & over door
- Please note all properties are available and provided "as seen" on the viewing. Applicants must ensure that they are satisfied with the contents and condition of the property before applying. Any changes or amendments must be requested in writing on application, prior to acceptance to RPMS.
- Pets maybe accepted, dependent on marketing and by negotiation. RPMS charge an extra £10 per calendar month rent per pet (excluding caged i.e hamster, snake, rabbit, birds or fish). Tenants must also sign an Addendum to the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Be first to new properties and sneak peeks on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rpmsletting/)
Details of our fees can be found on our website - www.rpms.co.uk/tenants/fees/
- RPMS Letting are members of ARLA Property Mark and are covered by their client money protection scheme (www.arla.co.uk)
- RPMS are members of the Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk)