Superb modern neutrally decorated two bedroom end of terrace house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac position with a westerly facing sunshine garden. Comprising :- Kitchen with integrated oven, hob and plumbing for white goods. Spacious living room with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, Double & single bedroom and bathroom with stylish three piece suite and shower over bath. This is a MUST VIEW property!! Sorry no smokers, DSS or Pets.
> Delightful modern two bedroom end terraced house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a westerly facing sunshine garden, Kitchen with integrated oven, hob and plumbing for white goods. Spacious living room with patio doors to the rear garden, Double & single bedroom and bathroom with stylish three piece suite and shower over bath. Sorry no smokers, DSS or Pets. ENTRANCE HALL KITCHEN LOUNGE MASTER BEDROOM SINGLE BEDROOM BATHROOM
- Please note all properties are available and provided "as seen" on the viewing. Applicants must ensure that they are satisfied with the contents and condition of the property before applying. Any changes or amendments must be requested in writing on application, prior to acceptance to RPMS.
- Pets maybe accepted, dependent on marketing and by negotiation. RPMS charge an extra £10 per calendar month rent per pet (excluding caged i.e hamster, snake, rabbit, birds or fish). Tenants must also sign an Addendum to the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Be first to new properties and sneak peeks on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rpmsletting/)
Details of our fees can be found on our website - www.rpms.co.uk/tenants/fees/
- RPMS Letting are members of ARLA PropertyMark and are cover by their client money protection scheme (www.arla.co.uk)
- RPMS are members of the Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk)